You can pay in the online shop in the way that suits you best:
1. You can pay for your items using Paysera.
At shop.ltu.basketball you can pay for your items using the most popular e-banking systems:
How to pay for your order using online banking:
Fill in your contact details and select your bank under payment method.
- shop.ltu.basketball will redirect you to the PaySera.lt page and transmit to the system the amount to be paid.
- PaySera.lt will redirect you to the electronic banking system of the bank of your choice. Log in to the e-banking system in the usual way and the system will have already set up the payment for the items you have selected. You only have to confirm the payment.
- Once the payment has been confirmed, the e-banking page will close and you will be returned to shop.ltu.basketball.
2. From your PaySera account:
You can pay for goods in shop.ltu.basketball from your PaySera account.
How to pay your order with PaySera:
- Fill in your contact details and select PaySera as your payment method.
- shop.ltu.basketball will redirect you to the PaySera page and transmit to the system the amount to be paid.
- Log in to the PaySera system and confirm the payment.
- Once the payment has been confirmed, the PaySera page will close and you will return to shop.ltu.basketball.
3. By bank transfer:
You can pay for your goods by making a normal money transfer to our account. Please indicate your order number in the payment method (you will receive your order number by email).
Recipient: Lithuanian Basketball Federation
Acc. No: LT263500010011901853
Bank: UAB Paysera LT
Company code: 123921648
Payment purpose: order number is required